So you wake up one day and find that you’re the only person left in the world. Kind of cool, right? No obligations, no rules, no limits. Go nuts!
Actually, go for the exotic fruits first. If your mangos and bananas are imported from overseas, chances are they’ll be hard to get to. So eat them while you can, and enjoy every last bite.
You might think that with no one stopping you, you could go anywhere! But not so fast! All those abandoned cars, boats, and planes you see lying around will be useless in about 2 years when their fuel goes stale. Guess you’ll be sticking around. But for how long?
- What would really happen if you were the last person on Earth?
- What Would Happen If You Were the Last Person on Earth?
- Last Person on Earth–What Would You Do?
- If you became the last person on Earth, what would you do? Realistically.
- Why We Need Each Other
- Hyperlink to source goes Evidence That Little Touches Do Mean So Much