From the monowheel to the piano bed, these inventions all failed to capture the public’s attention despite the creators’ best efforts. But if you’re interested in dangling a baby out a window or smoking an entire pack of cigarettes at once, you might want to bring one of these interesting contraptions back.
- History of the World’s Craziest Invention – The Monowheel
- THE CYCLOMER WAS THE WORLD’S FIRST AMPHIBIOUS BIKE
- TRANSPORTABLE FOLDABLE BRIDGE
- Can You Guess the Weird Purpose Behind These 1930s Face Cones?
- In 1936, “Hamblin Glasses” Were Released In The UK For Reading In Bed
- When Is a Piano Not a Piano?
- This Revolver Camera Shot A Picture And A Bullet Simultaneously
- The Intriguing History of 1930s Baby Cages
- The Stupidest Inventions In the World